Many of you already know this but for those of you that don't, I have filed for divorce. I hope this doesn't come as a shock, but it was something I felt needed to be done. I have spent many nights praying and pondering this huge decision and with the help of an amazing bishop I know it's the right thing to do.
I want to try and answer some questions you all may have... But instead of trying to do that here and bore you all to death; call me, email me, text me or Facebook message me. I am more than willing to talk about it.
It has been a very emotional time for both Abigail and I. I feel like I have been beat up but also feel like I have grown up so much. I have come to realize how many "real" friends I have and I've realized that my life is so much better when I do what I know I should be doing. I feel like I have been through the darkest night but I feel that I have had someone here with me helping me push on.
I am going to try and update this blog as much as possible and keep everyone up to date on what is happening with Abigail and I. I am so excited for the future. I know that Heavenly Father has so many things in store for me and also for Abi. I pray that I will have the faith to follow his promptings. He has never lead me astray.
3 comments:
All I gotta say is I love you <3 sister! xoxo
Yeay, your blog looks great! You are such an amazing friend, and I'm so glad that we live so close!And it helps that Bailey and Abi are new BFF's!
April, in everything you write, you always touch on the silver lining. You're a wonderful, wonderful friend, and I hope you continue with your blog. It can be a fantastic tool for you to use during this difficult time. Love you and Abi!!
Post a Comment